Prenatal Yoga starts September 27. Don’t worry – this class is NOT heated!
Participating in a group prenatal class provides a community of support from people who understand what you are experiencing and going through.
Prepare for the birth of your baby and work to alleviate pregnancy-related discomforts by practicing gentle, modified yoga poses and breathing exercises. Prenatal yoga class is a wonderful opportunity for pregnant women to connect and celebrate their changing bodies and growing babies. Appropriate for expectant mothers at all stages of pregnancy.
Benefits of Prenatal Yoga Include:
- Increases overall strength, flexibility and well-being.
- Stimulates your organ systems, promoting the circulation of blood and oxygen.
- Reduces low back pain and sciatica–teaching proper body alignment.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation around your joints, and aids in digestion.
- The combination of the physical or “asana” portion of yoga with the emotional and spiritual component, reduces anxiety and helps women experience the miracle and empowerment of pregnancy.