Important Childcare Notice
Thank you so much for using our childcare services! We’re honored that you’ve trusted us with your precious children. Unfortunately, as of August 9, 2017, childcare services will be discontinued. After two years of long consideration, this decision does not come lightly. As with any class, workshop, or service, we evaluate performance. Unfortunately, childcare is not utilized enough to keep it going.
We are truly sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this will cause, and we will miss the childrens’ smiles and laughter. We hope you will continue to be part of our strong community.
After August 9, any remaining childcare passes will be refunded to your account.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
One of life’s greatest joys and challenges is being a parent! At Dragonfly Hot Yoga, we celebrate you and your little ones and we also recognize how important it is for you to take the time to appreciate and care for yourself. That is where we come in. We provide childcare for some of our morning classes in Middleton and Fitchburg. Simply sign up online and let us do the rest!
Childcare Policies & How-To
- You can sign up for childcare online ONE DAY in advance, as space is limited. Please cancel by 3 hours before class, or you will be charged. Limit 2 children per parent/family, per class.
- Fill out the online waiver form before arriving at the studio.
- The tea lounge is a child-free zone.
- Bring any items that your child may require during the session such as diapers, wipes, bottles, sippy cups, special toys, etc. (labeled please!)
- Please bring your child(ren) with full tummies and dry diapers.
- No food or snacks, please! (think of allergies and icky spills)
- Please put your children’s shoes in the shoe cubbies by the front door.
- To keep everyone healthy and safe, we ask that you do not bring your child if they are sick or have been exposed to any contagious illnesses. Thank you!
- You may drop your child off 10 minutes before class, but no earlier.
- Please get your children within 10 minutes of class ending.
- If your child displays repeated behavioral concerns (biting, kicking, hair pulling, etc), you will be asked to leave your child at home. We know that situations arise and we will always let parents know if there are any concerns/incidents.
- We want your Dragonfly experience to be worry free and will do our best to keep your children happy. However, if your child is inconsolable, we will come and get you.
- If you have older children, they can bring their Game Boys, computer, iPad, etc.
Kids 12 and under are welcome and there is no minimum age!
LIMIT 2 CHILDREN PER PARENT/FAMILY, PER CLASS.
Childcare providers are CPR/First Aid trained and have childcare experience.
Childcare Passes: $5.00 each Buy >