You are not required to be pregnant to take this class. If you are looking for a non-heated, gentle yoga class, please join us!
Sorry fellas, this class is for ladies only.
Participating in a group prenatal class provides a community of support from people who understand what you are experiencing and going through.
Prepare for the birth of your baby and work to alleviate pregnancy-related discomforts by practicing gentle, modified yoga poses and breathing exercises. Prenatal yoga class is a wonderful opportunity for pregnant women to connect and celebrate their changing bodies and growing babies. Appropriate for expectant mothers at all stages of pregnancy.
Benefits of Prenatal Yoga Include:
– Increases overall strength, flexibility and well-being.
– Stimulates your organ systems, promoting the circulation of blood and oxygen.
– Reduces low back pain and sciatica–teaching proper body alignment.
– Reduces swelling and inflammation around your joints, and aids in digestion.
– The combination of the physical or “asana” portion of yoga with the emotional and spiritual component, reduces anxiety and helps women experience the miracle and empowerment of pregnancy.
Purchase separate Prenatal Class passes or use your Dragonfly membership for this class. Groupons and regular class passes are not valid for this class.
What to Bring