Saturday, August 16, 2014
with Tiffany Geier
What is Yoga Up?
Yoga Up is Dragonfly’s own blend of Yoga, cardio and strength training to gain mental and physical aptitude like no other. It is a full body workout that includes Sun Salutations, Cardio Training, Yoga Super Sets (yoga poses with and without weights, balances, core work, cardio blasts, and more), Yin poses and Stretches. Each class is unique therefore it continues to strengthen the mind and body.
We are excited to announce that this class is now available for teacher training, certification and licensing. Once certified, instructors will be able to teach this class anywhere! You do not need to be a 200 hour certified yoga instructor to attend, but a regular fitness regime and yoga practice is strongly encouraged.
DATE: Saturday, August 16th, 2014
LOCATION: Dragonfly Hot Yoga, 610 Junction Rd., Madison WI (608) 203-9000
WHAT TO BRING: Mat, towel, change of clothes, water, lunch or $ for lunch.
COST: $299 before August 9th, $329 after
- 1 day training
- Training Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- YA instructors receive 8 hours of CEC’s
- ACE instructors receive .8 hours of CEC’s (under application)
- Discover how Yoga principles and Fitness concepts can blend together
- Learn how to cue and perform Sun Salutations , Basic Yoga Poses with and without weights
- Acquire knowledge on how to build your very own Yoga Super Sets
- Explore modifications and up-levels to make your class accessible for everyone
- Become competent in YOUR teacher voice and style
- Much much more!!!
Upon completion of training, you will have the tools that you need to start teaching Yoga Up with confidence, knowledge, and strength! You will not only learn how to perform correctly a wide variety of exercises, you will learn how to sequence, how to structure a class, and how to find your teaching voice. This training will include a lot of hands on/practical experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Signing up is easy! Click the link below to reserve your spot.
Register now >
Questions? Email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org